NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF
1. Eligibility: People over the age of eighteen (18) in the United States. Must enter after May 22, 2017 and before June 26, 2017 at 12:00pm PST. One entrant per household. The Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on May 22, 2017 and ends on June 26, 2017 at 12:00pm PST. Winners will be drawn on June 30, 2017 and announced after they have been confirmed as a valid entrant.
4. How to Enter:
One (1) credit is awarded per item purchased (excluding stickers and heatshrink) at foamblastshop.com if you check the box stating you wish to be entered in the contest at checkout. Your e-mail address, physical address, and phone number will be recorded from the shipping information you provide. We will confirm your date of birth via phone or e-mail if you have been selected as a winner.
You may obtain credits by liking FoamBlast’s Facebook page for three (3) credits and/or subscribing to FoamBlast’s Youtube channel for three (3) credits and emailing screenshots as proof to firstname.lastname@example.org with your day and evening phone numbers (if different) and date of birth.
Mail-In Free Credit Request — From May 22, 2017 to June 26, 2017 To obtain one (1) credit without making a purchase, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers (if different), email address, and date of birth on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage written on the outside of the envelope, to FoamBlast, 3301 Heights Drive, Reno, NV 89503. Limit: One (1) credit request per envelope. All mail-in requests must be handwritten and must be postmarked by June 26, 2017 and received by June 30, 2017 at 12:00pm PST. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due credit requests, which will be discarded.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING DRAWS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Sweepstakes Selection and Verification of Potential Winners:
Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants will be placed on a spreadsheet with a name on every line. Entrants with multiple credits will be placed on multiple lines. A random number generator will be used to find a random number. The corresponding line on the spreadsheet will be a winner. If we cannot contact a winner within one week, we will generate an alternate number. Repeat for every prize. Odds of winning will depend on number of entries. We will contact winners via e-mail and/or phone. Each potential winner that entered, will be required to provide his/her mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), which must be received by Sponsor within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to provide any other requested information within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Prize will be fulfilled within two (2) weeks of the winner being confirmed.
First Prize: One (1) first prize winner will receive a lightly used blue Stryfe with internal mods. Mods include: Meishel 2.0 motors, Artifact Red cage, Artifact gen 2 flywheels, 10A Cherry DC2 switch, Artifact metal trigger, Worker mag release, custom Meishel designed rev trigger, custom designed Battery door, modded by Meishel. Battery not included. Estimated retail value is $200.
Second Prize: Two (2) winners will receive a pair of Meishel 2.0 motors, a 10A Cherry DC2 switch, and a 16awg rewire bundle (one (1) meter each of red and black wire, six (6) inches each of red and black heatshrink, and a black male XT60 connector). Retail value is $13.50.
Third Prize: Three (3) winners will receive a pair of Meishel 2.0 motors. Retail value is $6.
No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. Odds of winning will depend on number of entries.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim, or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or
inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or
programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind,
including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, or network hardware, or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt, or use of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: E-mail us at email@example.com if there are any disputes and we will do our best to resolve any issues personally. If we cannot reach an agreement, we agree to settle disputes through arbitration in the state of Nevada.
13. Entrant’s Personal Information: Information collected by entrants will not be sold or used for anything outside of the purpose of this contest.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit foamblastshop.com or the FoamBlast Facebook page. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.