All FoamBlast motors sold by foamblastshop.com are sold individually and tested for proper operation before shipping.
Loki is our latest Nerf compatible motor release, a high-rpm motor for micro wheel builds and multi-stage blaster builds. With the community designs growing in number each month, a high RPM neo magnet motor was next on our list. Mounting screws sold separately here. These have been years in the making, with the project starting before the pandemic.
- 130 size (No shell cutting required)!
- Sintered Neodymium Magnets for maximum efficiency
- Ball bearings for quieter operation and longer motor life
- Poly Comutators for increase life
- 3S Operating voltage for smaller batteries
- Low enough stall current so there is no need for MOSFETs
- Vented housing to help keep coils cool
- Beautiful rainbow Zinc coating is far more durable than “electro painted” coatings our community has seen in the past
- Designed and tested by Michelle at FoamBlast for Out of Darts
- Coloration may vary slightly from motor to motor. Some will have more gold/green visible than others, if you wish to favor one color more than another, please add a note to your order and we will do out best to accommodate that choice with the motors available in pool\
- 3s voltage 12.6v
- 344 g.cm stall torque
- 21 amps stall current
- 68,000 rpm
- .9amp idle current
Sold individually (not in pairs).
Limit of 20 motors per order. For larger orders and bulk pricing, please contact Michelle.
Blasters should be modified at your own risk by an adult or with adult supervision. Modification of blasters may increase wear and reduce lifespan of blaster. Always wear eye protection. Never point at someone’s face. By purchasing, you agree that FoamBlast is not responsible for injury or damage caused by misuse or accidental usage.