Silicone wire is super easy to work with thanks to the soft insulation that’s easy to bend and easy to strip away. 18 AWG wire should be used for 130 semi-auto builds or any other type of low-current builds. Any build that has high current draw like 180 or 132 motor builds, full auto builds, or multi-stage builds should use 16 AWG or better wiring. 16 AWG wire may require internal shell modification on most blasters, so take that into account while planning your build.
Pricing is for 1 meter of wire. All orders of wire will ship as one continuous piece of wire regardless of if you order 1 meter or more (Up to 10 meters depending on stock). We will send you a message if we are unable to do a contiguous piece of wire at the specified length.
18 AWG wire specs:
- Red, White, or Black Color
- 2.3mm (for 18 AWG) or 3mm (for 16 AWG) outside diameter
- Soft Silicone rubber insulation
- Stranded tinned copper wire
- Temperature range -65°C to 200°C
- Recommended heatshrink tubing size: 4mm (for 18AWG) or 5mm (for 16 AWG) for single wire or 8mm for dual wire
Blasters should be modified at your own risk by an adult or with adult supervision. Modification of blasters may increase wear and reduce lifespan of blaster. Always wear eye protection. Never point at someone’s face. By purchasing, you agree that FoamBlast is not responsible for injury or damage caused by misuse or accidental usage.